9AM - 5PM


348 Middleton Loop

Albany, WA 6330

08 9892 6000


6 frequently asked questions from property landlords

6 frequently asked questions from property landlords

Who pays for water consumption and how does that work?
You are required to pay for the Water Consumption; however the Tenant is required to reimburse you. The leasing company will pay your water consumption from your rental funds and we will invoice the Tenant who will reimburse you.

Who chooses the Tenant for my property?
You have the final say in the Tenant selection process.

When will I receive my rental funds?
End of month is run on the last business day of every month. You should receive your rental funds by the next business day.

How long will it take to leave my property?
If the property is presented well, priced correctly and marketed well, your property should lease within a short period of time. However the market is variable and conditions can change quickly. We will provide you with updates on market conditions in a timely manner.

What happens if my Tenant doesn’t pay their rent on time?
Your Tenant will be issued with a reminder if their rent is more than two days late. If the rent has still not been paid in full within 2 days of the reminder, we will issue a Breach Notice giving the tenant 76 days to remedy the Breach. If the rent is still not paid within the 7 day period, we will seek your specific instructions and commence legal proceedings to terminate the lease and take possession of your property.

What happens if the Tenant damages my property?
Before the Tenant moves into your property a very detailed Property Condition Report is written and hundreds of photographs are taken to verify the written report. Once the Tenant signs this report it forms conclusive evidence to the state of the property at the commencement of the Tenancy. The Tenant is expected to leave the property in the same condition as detailed in this report, aside from fair war and tear. If the Tenant does not leave the property in the same condition a mutual agreement is reached with the tenant to take funds from the bond to cover the damage or if no mutual agreement is reached, we have grounds to apply to court to seek funds from the Tenant and /or the Bond to pay for damages.

Related posts

How we find quality tenants

We start this process by exposing your property to the widest possible market, giving you the best...

Continue reading

Vacating Checklist – A Vacating Guide for Tenants

Final Inspection and your Bond As with all tenancies, a final inspection will be carried out on...

Continue reading